Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Energy Sources-Fluorescent Light Bulbs

Should people be required to use fluorescent light bulbs? Yes! If we all use 1 fluorescent light bulb instead of a regular light bulb we will be able to light more than 3 million homes in a year, i read this at http://www.energystar.gov/. Fluorescent lights also last longer than regular light bulbs. When I went to conservation camp this past summer we learned that if every family used fluorescent light bulbs we will help stop global warming. When we use fluorescent light bulbs we will save money and energy by using the more efficient light bulb. It should be required because they 1.) last longer and 2.) help our environment stay healthy and clean for the next couple of decades!

1 comment:

  1. Em,
    I thought this was really good. I liked how you used a reference, and you supported you oppinion. Even somone who doesn't agree with your oppinion could have reason to believe you. Great job!

    ReplyDelete