If I could use any energy to power my house I would use solar energy and hydro power. I would put my house on a lake in California or by the beach in Florida. Solar energy does not harm the environment and is cheap after you put in the solar panels. Solar energy is 1 of the most providable energy sources in the world. It can provide for all of our needs. But the bad thing about solar energy is that it is not always there. That's where hydro power comes in. Hydro power would provide for my needs when the solar energy cannot. I would use hydro power mainly, though, for electricity. I would put up a water wheel instead of building a dam. Dams change the flow of the water and will mess with the fish and their migration patterns. I would use solar energy mainly for heating my house. Together these two energy sources will make my house safe for the environment and a cool place to live.
Emily,
ReplyDeleteYour blog was very interesting to me you had the same idea as me. I used solar, but I never thought about hydropower. Thats a good idea. I also would want to live near a beach!
Great job:)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete